Monday 2 January 2012

It's Musselburgh v Auchinleck in round 4

Happy New Year everyone ...

The draw for round 4 of the Junior Cup was made in Glasgow on the 15th December and could not have been kinder to me in terms of making the 'road to Hampden' easy to travel down. My 'new' team (The Bot !) have been drawn to play Musselburgh in the 'Honest Toun' on Saturday the 21st January 2012. Musselburgh is only 10 miles from my home town of Penicuik. The tie is also a repeat of last season's Junior Cup Final so it has all the makings of a classic encounter. Looking forward to it !

I will be seeing the Bot in action before then however as they will be playing Hearts at Tynecastle this coming Saturday in the Scottish Cup .... as a season ticket holder at Tynie I am looking forward to that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment